Get ready! It’s time to pour the vodka, talk politics, and compare your bear-hunting stories. That’s right! Stiva and Dolly (definitely the two most fun characters) are having a dinner party. The only problem? Levin and Alexey (definitely the two least fun characters) are both invited. But Levin has some moments of levity, and Stiva out does himself being everyone’s favorite guy. Plus, Levin and Kitty are reunited. Could love be in the air? Stay tuned!
6. Alexey has an awkward encounter with his in-laws
Crap. They waved me down.
Stiva and Dolly don’t know
Their sister’s a whore.
7. Stiva visits Levin, who’s a big ol’ barrel of laughs
Death. Farming. Let’s talk
Of something else. My ballerina
mistress has a friend.
8. Stiva gets Alexey to accept his dinner invitation
You can’t refuse me.
No one can. I’m popular.
See you at seven.
9. Shockingly, Levin is the life of the party (and Kitty’s there)
I could sob with rapture
Telling Kitty, “You’ve not seen
me, but I’ve seen you.”
10. The men at Stiva’s party debate women’s rights
Duties aren’t rights
Women are confused.
Stick to breastfeeding.
Leave a Reply